We like to think that, after designing, building, and selling thousands upon thousands of oxfords, we’ve more or less perfected the art. The Jack’s timeless styling speaks for itself—no bells and whistles necessary—and its construction and fit are second to none. We’ve added some handsome stripes this time around to keep things interesting, but otherwise, The Jack ain’t broke, so we’re content to let it be.
Soft to the touch, but sturdy enough for regular, year-round wear, our burly cotton is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does after pulling an all-nighter out on the town. A better shirt, Responsibly Built for the Long Haul.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
Pictured model wearing size M.
Suit with Denim Jean in Raw Selvedge.
Model : Adam
- Hight : 73.6 inch / 187cm
- Weight : 77 kg
- Bust : 38.2 inch / 97cm
--- See our Model Index if you need more info
Know it from the youtuber of Stretch. Recommend it for any formal occasion..