On March 27, 1958, France passed the Breton Stripe Shirt Act, which made blue and white striped knitted shirts part of the French sailor's uniform. It is believed that striped t-shirts help to find sailors who fall off the boat. The classic Bretton blue and white stripes symbolize the sailor, and the collar is also a prominent symbol of the French sailor's shirt. The collar's wonderful use is that it can quickly take off clothes after falling into the water and won't jam the neck. Later, the Striped T-Shirt became the standard for the French Navy and fishing fleet, and other navies worldwide. It became fashionable a century later.
- Restore the most classic stripe design
- 8 oz Special texture cotton fabric
- Rib collar， for better neck fit
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
For dad, he Really loved his birthday’s present.