A slim fit jean, cut from Japanese denim with a hint of stretch. This subtle, medium wash approximates a few years of solid wear. A great jean for those who value the heritage and character of small batch denim, and the immediate comfort of a washed down stretch jean.
Easy and elegant-very suitable for matching a variety of outfits on any day of the week to create a chic and stylish look. Alone on weekends-go to the mountains or the beach on a sunny day-family gatherings or bars-or wear a classic pullover or jacket in the cold winter-you will fall in love with it.
- 3 button fly, nickel tack buttons with copper rivets
- Quality where it counts. Mid-rise with a clean, narrow fit through the leg and thigh.
- 14 oz. Denim (94% Cotton, 5% Polyester fiber, 1% Spandex)
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
- Hight : 73.6 inch / 187cm
- Weight : 77 kg
- Waist : 31.5 inch / 80cm
--- See our Model Index if you need more info