On March 27, 1958, France passed the Bretton Stripe Shirt Act, which made blue and white striped knitted shirts part of the French sailor's uniform. It is believed that striped t-shirts help to find sailors who fall off the boat. The classic Bretton blue and white stripes symbolize the sailor, and the collar is also a prominent symbol of the French sailor's shirt. The collar's wonderful use is that it can quickly take off clothes after falling into the water and won't jam the neck. Later, the Striped T-Shirt became the standard for the French Navy and fishing fleet, and other navies worldwide. It became fashionable a century later.
- Restore the most classic stripe design
- Suitable neckline size & the comfort of wearing
- Fabric washed, more soft to the skin
- Regular fit
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
Pictured model Sam wearing size L.
Model : Sam
- Hight : 72.5 inch / 185cm
- Weight : 81 kg
- Bust : 41.4inch / 105cm
--- See our Model Index if you need more info
I received it only for 10 days. That's unbelievable. Besides, the t-shirt is very soft and comfy. I'll get other colors.