Our bestselling camp collar shirt silhouette is the epitome of laid-back luxe. Here, it makes the scene in a sophisticated Indigo stripe print that’s part of our Okura Capsule that was inspired by a vintage scarf one of our design team brought back from Japan. Okura means “warehouse” in Japanese, and our designer has designed a capsule that’s meant to feel as if you stepped into a vintage warehouse in Harajuku that’s loaded with workwear, indigo and other East-meets-West hommages to Ivy League, ski and surf style. With its versatile modern fit, this style staple is made to be lived in and looks even more elegant with a few well-earned wrinkles.
- Part of the Okura Capsule
- Block printed geometric pattern
- Modern, regular fit
- Fabric washed, more soft to the skin
- Through the special process, fabric in stripes have a natural sense of wrinkle
- 100% Cotton
Pictured model Sam wearing size M.
Model : Sam
- Hight : 72.5 inch / 185cm
- Weight : 81 kg
- Bust : 41.4inch / 105cm
--- See our Model Index if you need more info
If you want to wear loose, suggest to choose a larger size.
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
This shirt is great and travels beautifully. Took it to France and England. Was perfect!