PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Data provided by you. Through our site, you may typically provide us with the following data:
1. Contact data, such as your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, email address, telephone number and social media ID.
2. Order data, such as your order of products, your size and other measurements, and purchase history. We do not process your payment details, as this is handled by a third party payment service provider.
3. Communication data, such as when you contact our customer support, file online forms, or otherwise communicate with us.
4. Marketing data, such as your marketing preferences, and data relating to competitions you have participated in or surveys you have responded to.
Data collected about you. When you use our site, we will typically collect the following data:
1. Technical data, such as data on the type of pc/mobile device, internet connection, operating system, web browser and IP address.
2. Usage data, such as when you log in and out of your account, and your clicks, navigation, mouse movements and page scrolling on our site.
3.Location data, such as data on your location when using our site.
4.Preference data, such as information about which products, services and activities that you have indicated an interest in.
WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
These are the most important purposes for which we use your personal data:
1. To manage your user account (if you chose to create one). For this purpose, we typically use contact data.
2. To manage and fulfil your orders. For this purpose, we typically use contact data and order data.
3. For bookkeeping purposes. For this purpose, we typically use order data.
4. To provide customer service and handle potential claims. For this purpose, we typically use contact data, order data and communication data.
5. To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter. For this purpose, we typically use contact data, marketing data and communication data.
6. To provide access to the site and enhance the user expertise. For this purpose, we typically use technical data, usage data, location data and preference data.
7. For analytics, such as market, customer and product analysis. For this purpose, we typically use aggregate data that may not be linked to you.
8. For marketing purposes. For this purpose, we typically use user data, marketing data, location data, and preference data.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data for purposes 1 – 5 is that it is necessary to fulfil our agreement with you and to comply with our legal obligations.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data for purpose 6 is our legitimate interest in enabling your access to our site, presenting relevant products and content to you, and giving you a pleasant user experience, and for purpose 7 our legitimate interest in business development.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data for purpose 8 is our legitimate interest in communicating offers to you, or your consent, as further explained below (Marketing).
We communicate relevant offers, events, news and exclusives to you unless you have opted-out from receiving such communication. If required by law, we will only do so with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Our marketing may take place by email, by ads and communication on our site, or by ads and communication on online channels (social media sites and other websites/apps). The communication may be tailored to your marketing preferences and to our assumptions on your interests based on information we have about you (profiling), unless you have indicated that you prefer general, non-personalized marketing.
And, of course, we do not sell your data to any third party.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With your consent, we may share personal data to other third parties.
As the recipients mentioned above may be established anywhere in the world, the personal data may be transferred globally. If data originating from the EEA is transferred to countries outside the EEA, we will adopt appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy such as by means of agreements or by ensuring that the recipient is Privacy Shield certified.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. We retain data to the extent required by law (such as tax/bookkeeping laws)
2. We retain data such as contact data, order data and communication data to the extent relevant for limitation periods for potential claims (typically two to five years after date of a purchase)
3. We retain data such as contact data, order data, marketing data, location data and preference data as long as you have consented to receive marketing communication from us.
4. We do not store technical data, usage data or location data, but we may access it for no longer than a year after you last visited our site.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Within the conditions/limitations set out in applicable law, you have the following privacy rights:
1. Right to information. You have the right to obtain further information on our use of your personal data.
2. Right of access. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
3. Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete, such as by changing your details on your account.
4. Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request the erasure of your data if we do no longer need them.
5. Right to restrict processing of personal data. You have the right to request that we suspend our use of your personal data.
6. Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data that you have provided to us in a format that enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may also have the right to have your personal data transferred directly from us to such organisation.
7. Right to object to processing of personal data. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data, such as to unsubscribe to marketing emails.
8. Right to prevent automated decision making. You have the right not to be subject to automated decision making that creates legal or similar effects (such as automated credit scoring). Currently, we do not make such automated decisions.
You can exercise your rights on our site (My Account) or by contacting us.
If you think that we have processed your personal data in a manner that is not in accordance with data protection law, we hope that you contact us, so that we can provide answers and correct any misunderstandings. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant data protection authority (in the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office). If you live or work in another EEA country, you may contact the authority in your country.
Address:Unit A1 Of Unit A 11/f Success Comm Bldg 245-251 Hennessy Rd Hongkong
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 10th Dec 2021
This Privacy Notice may change from time to time. We will notify you by appropriate means if we make any changes of significance to you. You will always find the latest version of this Privacy Notice on our site.