There are no shortage of outerwear options out there, but for some reason, finding a dependable daily driver is anything but easy. By some complex alchemy of good looks, rugged construction, and outright wearability, The Lombardi Jacket earns its place among the all-time greats. Utilitarian design—including weatherproofing and coupled with some timeless visual appeal ensure that The Lombardi will serve faithfully, come rain or shine, for years to come.
- Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Single chest pocket with snap flap.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets.
- Snap front closure with antique tin snaps.
- Adjustable snap cuff opening.
- Gusseted arm opening to keep water out.
- Lower drawcord with leather stoppers.
- Spot clean only.
- 100% Cotton herringbone
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
Pictured model Adam wearing size M,model Sam wearing size L.
Model : Sam
- Hight : 72.5 inch / 185cm
- Weight : 81 kg
- Bust : 41.4inch / 105cm
Model : Adam
- Hight : 73.6 inch / 187cm
- Weight : 77 kg
- Bust : 38.2 inch / 97cm
--- See our Model Index if you need more info
I love the color, I love the functionality. The inner pockets are practical, to contain the outer pockets, but are convenient as pockets on their own. Well constructed and I like how it looks on me. I sewed a loop inside the collar to hang the jacket on a hook.